Credit card offers are in! there are so many choices, I’m not sure where to start. The Marriott seems like a pretty good choice. The free anniversary night covers the annual fee perfectly. Scoot on over to the Amex gold if you never had it yet and apply incognito to get a 50k offer instead of a 25k offer. There are some other great choices here today as well. Don’t see a card you want hit up the comments!
80k Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card – expires 8/31/2015
- Limited Time! Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- For every $1 spent, earn 5 points at 3,800 Marriott locations, 2 points on airline ticket purchases directly with airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards points towards free nights
- No limit to how many points you can earn
- Pay no foreign transaction fees and enjoy wider acceptance when you travel with your embedded chip card and you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers
- All for an $85 Annual Fee
- See complete Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card details
Must apply in Incognito
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- New: 2X points at U.S. restaurants.
- Earn 3X points for flights booked with airlines, Earn 2X points at US supermarkets and US gas stations. Earn 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- New: There are no foreign transaction fees with your Premier Rewards Gold Card.
- New: $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline.
- With The Hotel Collection, you can get up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges any time you use your Card to book a stay of at least two consecutive nights.
- $0 Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- See complete American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card details
- Limited Time: Earn 75,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at any participating hotel within the Hilton Portfolio.*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations.*
- Earn 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Silver status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No annual fee.*
- See complete Citi® Hilton HHonorsTM Visa Signature® Card details
50k – Chase Ink Plus
- After you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening, you will receive 50,000 bonus points. That’s $925 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- No interest charges as you pay your balance in full each month
- Receive 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, cellular phone or landline, internet, and cable TV services
- No foreign transaction fees
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime
- No transfer fees when 1:1 point is transferred to leading frequent travel programs
- Annual Fee $95
- Receive 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at Carlson Rezidor hotels
- Receive 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
- Receive up to 85,000 Bonus Gold Points- 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase and plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days
- Bonus Award Nights for exclusive card members – When you redeem Gold Points for 2 or more consecutive Award Nights, your last night is free
- When you renew your card each year, you get 40,000 renewal bonus points
- As your Gold Elite Status upgrade is automatic, your Club Carlson membership will reflect your Gold Elite status after you activate and use your card
- Already reached Gold or Concierge Elite Status? You will receive 15 qualifying nights toward obtaining or maintaining Concierge Elite status after you activate and use your new card.
The most under rated credit card. Read our full review here.
50k - Chase British Airways
For a limited time (3/31/2015) the annual fee is waived for the first year
- After you make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, you will receive 50,000 bonus Avios
- No foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad
- In addition to the bonus Avios, you will receive 2.5 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1.25 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Card every calendar year, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years
- Smart Chip Technology allows you to use your card for chip based purchases in Europe & other countries, while still giving you the ability to use your card as you do today at home
45k – Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- After you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening, you will receive arn 5,000 additional bonus points
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer for participating frequent travel programs at full value that is 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal to 1,000 partner miles/points
- 24/7 available for direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Receive up to $200 a year in statement credits for airline incidental fees like checked bags fees, flight-change fees, and snacks.
- Enroll and select a qualifying airline to receive the statement credit
- No foreign transaction fees with purchases made on your Platinum Card.
- Platinum Card Concierge is your personal resource to help secure a last minute restaurant reservation, or shop for a hard-to-find gift.
- Terms & restrictions apply.
25K – Starwood Prefered Guest
- Starpoints® bonus: earn up to 25,000 bonus points i.e. 10,000 after your first purchase and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first 6 months of Card membership which is enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 Hotel
- Free Hotel Nights: redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide with no blackout dates. Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- Free Flights: redeem Starpoints on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights with no blackout dates
- No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and restrictions apply
For number 10 you tell us what you think it should be!
Read these other hot topics!
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to be entered into our $50 Giveaway!
Apply now for the best credit card offes to date.