Chase Freedom Unlimited is offering a $150 Bonus after your spend $500 or More (on purchases within the first 3-months of your account opening) + 1.5% Unlimited Cash Back on every purchase.
Note, the disclosure about limitations on who will receive the $150 bonus only refers to current Freedom Unlimited customers. Freedom and Freedom Unlimited are two different products in the Chase ecosystem.
- NEW! Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase – it’s automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Redeem for cash – any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited is a simple credit card that gives you 1.5% cash back on all purchases. It does not have the 5% categories that the regular freedom has. Personally it makes more sense to get the Citi Double cash for 2% cash back on all purchases, and the standard Freedom card for 5% categories.
There’s no annual fee, and there’s no minimum amount for redeeming for cash back. As for the sign-up bonus, you’ll earn $150 after spending $500 in the first three months of account opening. Additionally, Freedom Unlimited currently offers 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months, with APR matching the Freedom card after that period.
Other Interesting Headlines
The new Chase Freedom Card has a signup bonus of $150, and gives 1.5% back on all purchases.