Chase has increased the signup bonus from their extremely popular credit card, the Sapphire preferred credit card to 50,000 bonus Ultimate Reward miles after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. The old offer was only 40,000 miles, 10,000 miles (a minimum of $100) less!
We have an in debt post on how to maximize the UR points here. Also be sure to read our comparison between the Sapphire and Freedom (which has a bonus of $150 currently
- 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 spent on travel and dining
- 1X Chase Ultimate Rewards point per $1 spent on other purchases
- 5,000 bonus Chase Ultimate Rewards points when you add an authorized user who makes a purchase within the 1st 3 months
- Primary car rental insurance – Covers damage or theft to your rental car, when you pay for the rental with your card
- Trip delay reimbursement – Get up to $500 back per ticket when your trip is delayed more than 12 hours
- NO foreign transaction fees
To recap, this card will give you 50k signup points, plus 5k bonus for a total of 55k. after spending 4k for the spending requirements you will have amassed close to 60k. That’s enough points for 2 round trip tickets anywhere in USA, or some pretty nifty places worldwide.
Some other great articles
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to be entered into our $50 Giveaway!
Now you can get 50,000 UR Points! The Best Bonus Ever for Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card!