We will begin a new series today on Home loans. We will cover many topics from what to look for in buying a house through the home buying experience all the way to refinancing years later.
Here are some of the topics we will discuss. Bookmark this page as we will link back to all these topics once they are written.
- What home can you afford?
- Breakdown Of Your Monthly Mortgage Payments
- What is an Underwriter?
- What is DTI?
- Who is Freddie Mac and Fannie May, and Why do I care about them?
- Big deal, What’s and extra 1% on a mortgage
- What is an ARM mortgage? Does it mean it costs an arm and a leg?
- ARM vs Fixed what is better?
- First time home buyer
- Should you use a Housing counselor
- Mortgage Calculator ‘s
- How to calculate your monthly payments?
- What is PITI payments?
- What is PMI? Do I need it?
- Buying a car and house, which one comes first?
- Understand the importance of your credit report
- Improving your credit score
- Why you should have more then one credit card
- A cool trick to help you get a mortgage faster (remove unpaid balances)
- When to refinance
- Breakdown of fees associated with closing
- What is title insurance?
- What is equity?
- What is lender discrimination?
And many more topics. Stay tuned!
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to be entered into our $50 Giveaway!
Stay tuned to learn more about buying a home.