People buy and sell the mail offers of the American Express Platinum 100k or 150k. Now you can get the full 75k Business Gold Reward points by visiting this link in incognito. We already figured this out with the Personal card that nets 50k in incognito too.
- Paid in full every month
- Flexible spending limit that can adjust over time
Membership Rewards® points with choice
- 3X points on one category of your choice from the list below:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 2X points on the 4 remaining categories
- 1X points on other purchases
- Terms and limitations apply.‡ 3X and 2X apply to the first $100,000 in purchases in each of the 5 categories per year, 1X point per dollar thereafter.
$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175†
- $0 introductory annual fee for Employee Business Gold Rewards Cards in the first year, then, $50 for the first Employee Card and no fee for other Employee Cards
- NEW No foreign transaction fees‡
Get 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
This welcome offer is available by clicking through this web page. If you leave or close this web page and return later, this offer may no longer be available. This offer is not available to applicants who have or have had this product within the last 12 months.
Redeem points for:
- Rewards from over 500 leading brands in travel, merchandise and entertainment
ift cards to reward employees for a job well done
Dinners to entertain existing clients and win new ones
A spending limit that can grow as your business grows‡
The Card offers a spending capacity that can help you buy what you need to run your business.
- Use it for bigger items like equipment and wholesale goods, or smaller purchases like office supplies, shipping, and more.
- The more you use the Card to make purchases for your business, the more points you can earn.
Expense Management Tools
Track, organize, and stay on top your business expenses
Get a better hold on your expenses.
- ReceiptMatch is a feature available to help you manage your Card expenses by allowing you to add receipts, tags and notes to your transactions either via desktop or your mobile device.
- Streamline the way you and your employees manage receipts.
- Sync with QuickBooks is a tool that lets you label and transfer your transaction data from your American Express online statement directly into your QuickBooks account.
Earn more points.Set boundaries. Stay up to date.
- Earn points on employee purchases
- Empower employees to purchase within limits you set.
- Get real-time alerts to help you know who’s spending and how much
An extra set of hands foryour account.
- Let trusted individuals, like a business partner or employee, manage your account.
- Depending on your needs you can choose to give your Account Manager Full or Limited access to your account.
- An Account Manager can handle tasks like reviewing your statements, adding Employee Cards, making payments, and disputing charges.
Access to Benefits
When something you buy breaks or is stolen, Purchase Protection can have you covered. Use your Card for eligible purchases, and your purchases can be protected from accidental damage or theft for up to 90 days from the moment you buy them. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
When you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter, you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen. Please read important exclusions and restrictions. Not all vehicle types or rentals are covered. Coverage is available only within the United States, its territories, and possessions. This product provides secondary coverage and does not include liability coverage.
Baggage Insurance Plan
Travel more comfortably knowing you can be covered by the Baggage Insurance Plan for eligible lost, damaged, or stolen baggage when you purchase the entire fare for a Common Carrier ticket (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) on your eligible Card. Coverage can be provided for up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage. For New York State residents, there is a $10,000 aggregate maximum limit for all Covered Persons per Covered Trip. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
Global Assist® Hotline‡
When you travel more than 100 miles from home, you have 24/7 access to medical, legal, financial or other select emergency coordination and assistance services, including medical and legal referrals, assistance with cash wires, passport replacement, missing luggage and more. Card Members are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.
Premium Roadside Assistance
Your car breaks down or you blow a tire. Now what? Luckily you’re a Card Member. Just call us to change a flat, jumpstart a battery, or get a tow up to 10 miles. We will pay for included emergency services up to four times a year, even if you’re in your driveway. With one call, help is on the way. And soon you’ll be on yours. There are some vehicle exclusions and other important restrictions.
Travel Accident Insurance
Travel Accident Insurance can provide up to $100,000 in accidental death and dismemberment coverage while traveling on a Common Carrier (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) when the entire fare** has been charged to the eligible Card. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
No Pre-set Spending Limit
The Business Gold Rewards Card has no pre-set spending limit, which gives you purchasing power that can adjust with your use of the Card and other factors.
*No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Purchasing power can adjust with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record and financial resources known to us, and other factors.
With Extended Warranty you can shop with less worry knowing the terms of the original manufacturer’s warranty can be extended up to one additional year. Applies to warranties of 5 years or less that are eligible in the U.S. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
Benefits with Every Business Card from American Express OPEN
ReceiptMatchSM with QuickBooks®
Spend less time tracking expenses with ReceiptMatch with QuickBooks®, exclusively with Business Cards from American Express OPEN. Label your American Express OPEN Card transactions with your own QuickBooks categories and send transaction data directly to your QuickBooks company file.
Your Business Card comes fully equipped with the OPEN Savings® benefit to give you extra value when you make eligible business purchases.
We begin investigating any unauthorized charge as soon as you make us aware of it, and you are not responsible for paying the charge until your case is resolved.
Set up Alerts so you can avoid late payments, be notified of irregular activity, or monitor Employee Card spending and more.
Appoint one of your associates to help manage your account, choosing from two levels of access that are tailored to your needs.
View your purchase history, prepare reports to invoice customers, and budget your expenses.
Mobile and Tablet Apps
Pay your bill, check your balance, view your benefits, and more from your mobile phone and tablet. Our apps make it easier to manage your Card account whenever it’s convenient for you.
OPEN Forum is an online community for small business owners to exchange experiences, advice, tools and tips to inspire each other to take action and succeed