Get the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard with a 50,000 bonus mile offer. This is the best offer this card has shown in recent months. There are rules with applying for to many Citi cards. Read this Flyer Talk post for more information on how many cards per year.
- Limited-time welcome bonus offer of 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles after $3,000 spent in the first three months of account opening.
- First eligible checked bag free for cardholder and up to four of your travel companions.
- Provides Group 1 Boarding privileges.
- 2X AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- Earns 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage miles back, up to 10,000 AAdvantage miles each calendar year.
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights. No foreign transaction fees.
We get reimbursement or an affiliate commision from many of the links we post on this site. We are looking to make money, so don’t be fooled when we post a link. We will be making money off your application quite often. What differentiates us from other bloggers is we don’t mind posting links that we DON’T make money on. Most of our followers are family and friends, and we are here to help you, not take advantage of you. (no pun intended!)
If you feel we should say exactly which links we are making money off of let us know. We would love to hear your feedback.
We added this card to our Top 10 Credit Cards page. Also be sure to view or all Credit Cards page here.
What are the most current time restriction rules in applying for all Citi cards?
Only 1 Citi application of any kind per week (8 days to be safe).No more than 2 Citi applications of any kind in 60 days (65 days to be safe).No more than 1 Citi business application in 90 days (95 to be safe). This does not override the rules above.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to be entered into our $50 Giveaway!
Grab the 50k Aa for a nice end of the year extra bonus.
HT: Frugal Travel Guy