As we predicted in this Reddit post the American Express SPG card is back with the 30k bonus for signing up and spending $5,000 in 3 months.
30K – Starwood Prefered Guest
The personal link in this post is a referral link. You can get your own referral link by using this form
What are the card benefits?
- Starpoints® bonus: earn up to 30,000 bonus points: 10,000 after your first purchase and another 20,000 after you spend $5,000 within the first 6 months of Card membership fir the business card and $3,000 for the personal card.
- That’s enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 Hotel.
- Free Hotel Nights: redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide – with no blackout dates. Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- Free Flights: redeem Starpoints on over 350 airlines with SPG Flights – with no blackout dates
- No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms and Restrictions apply.
SPG. The name evokes fond memories in my brain, if it was the quick trip in Miami at the Four Points or a trip to the SLS in California, the value of redeeming the points is extremely valuable. The usual signup bonus for the SPG card is the 25k bonus points (10k right away and an additional 15k for spending $5,000 in 6 months). In the summer there is an offer the comes around for 30k. Now is that time of the year again.
What other perks does this card have?
- Earn Starwood Gold status after spending $30,000 on the card annually.
- American Express special offers (Sync and save, twitter, Small business Saturday etc.)
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays towards SPG elite status each year
American Express has limited the sign up bonuses to once in a life time. Therefore, if you had this card in the past, you will not be able to get it again with the full bonus. Rumor has it that you can get a smaller bonus, but it is not worth the credit pull.
American Express has brought back the 30K offer of the SPG card this summer. This card is only available until the end 9/14/2015 , so hurry if you want to get it. If you had the card in the past, don’t bother applying.
We will not be applying for this card, as we already have both in our wallet. If you do not have the SPG card and you are planning on applying for one, this is the biggest bonus we have seen on this card in quite a few years. Now is as good time to take advantage of it. This card will decrease to the 25k at the end of June.
Other limited time offers
- 75k miles after spending $10,000 in 90 days
- $200 Statement credit after first purchase
- $450 annual fee
- First Checked Bag Free
- Admirals Club® Membership Privileges
- Enhanced Airport Experience
- 25% Savings on Eligible In-Flight Purchases
- Elite Qualifying Miles
- Earn Double AAdvantage® Miles on Eligible American Airlines Purchases
- No Mileage Cap
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on Purchases
- Expert Concierge Service
Read more coming soon What most Bloggers didn’t Tell you!
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to be entered into our $50 Giveaway!
Snag the biggest SPG offer of 30k by applying for the limited time offer card today